Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

where is the drug interaction site for easy access - please post 8 years 1 month ago #13197

• Annasnow
  • Annasnow's Avatar Topic Author
  • spring is coming !
  • Thank you received: 28
trouble locating this is in the forest of posts here...help please. A clear link in "Experts corner" would be useful - i get mixed up looking for it.

where is the drug interaction site for easy access - please post 8 years 1 month ago #13198

Hi Annasnow there is an app you can get for both I phones and android devices called Hep I chart.
Its from the University of Liverpool and it has a comprehensive list of drugs. Its really easy to use as well. My hep nurse back here in NZ swears by it.

Also if you type into the search bar of the forum "Drug Interactions" it will bring up all the posts.

Good Luck
SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annasnow

where is the drug interaction site for easy access - please post 8 years 1 month ago #13199

• Annasnow
  • Annasnow's Avatar Topic Author
  • spring is coming !
  • Thank you received: 28
Thanks Tina - I have a dumb phone and 1/2 computer smarts !

where is the drug interaction site for easy access - please post 8 years 1 month ago #13200

Here you go Annasnow here is a desktop version if you dont have the right phone xx

www.hep-druginteractions.org/checker
SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: LondonGirl

where is the drug interaction site for easy access - please post 8 years 1 month ago #13260

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
The GP cheat sheet contains links to pretty much everything needed including the interactions checker. You can get to it from the forum tabs, the forum menu, as well as other links. If you just add /gp to the domain name

fixhepc.com/gp

You will arrive there.

It is linked in the Experts Corner in the Drug Interactions category:

fixhepc.com/forum/drug-interactions/110-...ns-website-link.html
YMMV
The following user(s) said Thank You: Defeat10
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC