Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Keytruda 8 years 2 months ago #9374

• Arron
  • Arron's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi,
I saw with interest the HepC buyers club story on the news here in NZ last week.

I'm hoping the connections this forum has made might extend to other forms of treatments that are often not affordable to the average person.

My father is dying from Melanoma and they has been significant success from Keytruda (pembrolizumab), unfortunately it is not funded in NZ and treatment costs around $200,000.

I'm hoping this forum may be able to help, I know there are many 100's of kiwi's in the same position as my father.

Appreciate your time,
Arron
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hazel

Keytruda 8 years 2 months ago #9431

Hi Arron,

So sorry to hear about your situation. Why don't you get in touch yourself with the pharmaceutical suppliers recommended as trusted on this site. The site recommendations are for hepC meds only, but you'd at least have someplace to start.

dt

Keytruda 8 years 2 months ago #9433

• Enkel
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 165
We have Parag Jain, with the bull pharmachem www.indiamart.com/bullpharmachem/oncolog...ytruda-pembrolizumab

Keytruda Pembrolizumab

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I will contact him immediately
Male, Fibro F1. Geno 1b. ALT 67 before treatment Viral load 5 million. My huge viral load replicates in my nervous system as I suffer anxiety.
Started Twinvir 12/12/15.
Two weeks
ALT 17 at 2 weeks
Viral Load UND at 2 weeks
ALT 13.5 at 7 weeks EOT
ALT 10.5 at 15 weeks EOT
ALT 13 at 27 weeks EOT, VL UND, Cured

Keytruda 8 years 2 months ago #9440

• Hazel
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1699
Hi Arron really glad you showed up here, I have been suggesting to all the journalists your patient group follow up this model, act quickly, from what I understand it will depend on whether the patent for Keytruda is invalid in some countries so generic is an option. You will need to know that, get a doctor and patient advocate, look at what is being done here, very best wishes.
Genotype 3 30 years, 2x treatment interferon/ribavirin non responder. Cirrhosis 17 years. Fibroscan, decompensating, 40 down to 22 by 29/3/16- now down to 6.5, normal, no cirrhosis. Started Buyers Club Sof/Dac 14 Nov 15. SVR 12 29/0716

Keytruda 8 years 2 months ago #9441

• Hazel
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1699
my name is in those stories, I'm easy to find, get in touch if you want.
Genotype 3 30 years, 2x treatment interferon/ribavirin non responder. Cirrhosis 17 years. Fibroscan, decompensating, 40 down to 22 by 29/3/16- now down to 6.5, normal, no cirrhosis. Started Buyers Club Sof/Dac 14 Nov 15. SVR 12 29/0716

Keytruda 8 years 2 months ago #9455

• CJ
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 419
Oh good luck Arron, hope there's a generic for the drug you could access.

Cindi x
J the young dragon slayer is:
HepC 1a since birth
Male aged 15
VL 2000000
Started Twinvir/ 10-11-15-then Sof/led.
NO sides so far !
after one week VL : 37
after 4 wks VL : UND !
EOT 2/2/16 UND.!
4 wks. post tx results....pending....
7/3/16 VL result : 4 week post tx: SVR !
12 weeks SVR !
24 wks SVR yeeaa!!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC