Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

US Moderator announces our drugs are ILLEGAL 7 years 10 months ago #18372

• beaches
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The life you save will be your own. START TREATMENT
  • Thank you received: 2254

fitz wrote: OK, we all need to let off some steam and get our shots in, so lets play a game!

I trust ___________, more than EvilJoy....

The rules are simple.
a). You must trust whatever you post more than EvilJoy.
b). No foul language (this is mostly just a note to self).
b). Have fun!

My list starts with:

1. Flesh Eating Bacteria.
2. Herpes .
3. Chernobyl, anything.

I trust Ramsay Bolton with a young child more than EvilJoy
Genotype 1a
Diagnosed in 2004, had HCV for all my adult life. Until 2016!!!!
Harvoni treatment, started 19 March 2016
4 week results Bilirubin 12 down from 14 pre treatment,
Gamma 25 down from 52, ALT 19 down from 63, AST 19 down from 47,
VL <15 down from a lazy 6 million or so

EOT Results
Bilirubin 10, GGT 18, ALT 19, AST 21, VL UND

12 Weeks post EOT
Bilirubin 11, GGT 16, ALT 22, AST 20, VL UND
Cured baby
The following user(s) said Thank You: pat1, fitz

US Moderator announces our drugs are ILLEGAL 7 years 10 months ago #18373

[b]NO POSTING OF COMMERCIAL LINKS UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE IT BENEFITS PATIENTS WITH A CLINICAL TRIAL STUDY.[/b]
NO POSTING OF POSTS FROM THIS FORUM ON
ANOTHER FORUM WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION.
NO POSTING OF POSTS FROM OR LINKS TO OTHER BB's.

REDEMPTION ??

Just thinking .....
GT3a 1990 Failed Inter 1998, comb in 2000. HCC 2012
Started 24/52 Sof/Dac 27th October 2015.
1. Bloods 2 October 2015: AST - 165 (20-40), ALT - 265 (5-40), GGT 189 (5-50)
2, Bloods 20 November 2015: ALT etc normal; VL 19
3. Bloods 8 January 2016: AST - 40, ALT - 59, GGT 48 VL RNA UND
4. EOT 12 April 2016 - blood tests: all is well, CT scan: okay
5. AFP 11 June 2016: 4 ref< 11
6. VL July 2016: DET
7. Oct16 start treat - June17 UND
8. Jun 18, lfts okay, platelets a bit low.
The following user(s) said Thank You: beaches, fitz

US Moderator announces our drugs are ILLEGAL 7 years 10 months ago #18379

• Gaj
  • Optimist :-)
  • Thank you received: 3082
I don't post in this thread very often but felt the need to make a couple of hopefully constructive comments.

- Sometimes the line between what is propaganda and what is freedom of information can appear blurry. We need to be aware of not falling into the same trap as those we are criticising.

- While posting photos and name calling of people whose behaviour we find abhorrent no doubt results in release of some frustrations at what they are perpetrating, I suspect it is not in the best interests of either ourselves or those we are trying to inform.

- On the other hand, highlighting how they manipulate information such as the rules of their site and commenting on how they use those rules and other means to peddle their own misinformation are valid approaches to spreading the word to a larger audience.
G3a since '78 - Dx '12 - F4 (2xHCC)
24wk Tx - PEG/Riba/Dac 2013 relapsed
24wk Tx - Generic Sof/Dac/Riba 2015/16 relapsed
16wk Tx - 12/01/17 -> 03/05/17 NS3/NS5a + Generic Sof
SVR7 - 22/06/17 UND
SRV12 - 27/07/17 UND
SVR24 - 26/10/17 UND
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: pat1, Hazel, Matt-Kenney-google, GT2, fitz

US Moderator announces our drugs are ILLEGAL 7 years 10 months ago #18383

• Gaj
  • Optimist :-)
  • Thank you received: 3082

Hieupham wrote: I visited there yesterday and replied to Tony's message -who wanted help for treatment " I AM AT THE POINT WHERE I AM WILLING TO SPEND ALL MY MONEY TO JUST GET CURED."
I did not want to be banned so I tried not to mention about generics. I advised him to "Google" more information about HepC and guess what, JOY sent me a message:

H1PHAM said...
Just "Google" to learn more about the bugger in your body.

Hi, HP . . just wanted to welcome you and let you know that our Webpage is a wonderful source of accurate, easy to understand information about this nasty virus and how to deal with it. You can check it out by clicking on the 'Web Page' tab just above on the left. We are big fans of helping ourselves and others become 'educated patients' . . and also advocates of accuracy and not 'scaremongering' . .

Is there a problem with Googling? :S :S :S

I would think that googling is going to be more effective that following her advice. The Web Page link doesn't work because someone has put a hyphen between 'Hepatitis' and 'Central' making it invalid. This is probably fortunate for her as if the link worked it would take people to the www.hepatitiscentral.com/ commercial website which has several news items/article about FixHepC and Dr James Freeman. (None of which carry big red warnings. :cheer: ) I have attempted to notify her and others on her site of the error in her web page link and have requested that it be fixed but given that my several guises are all moderated or banned over there i don't seem to have been successful. :(

So the next approach was to let the commercial site Hepatitis Central know that the forum that they direct their readers to has a problem with the link back the other way. Initially that was a problem as the commercial site doesn't appear to have any contact information but then I found out they are owned by the Natural Wellness company whose details are here.

Admin Contact
Name: Morris Cohen
Organization: Natural Wellness
Mailing Address: 122 Ogden Ave, Dobbs Ferry New York 10522 US
Phone: +1.8009557070
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:fred@naturalwellness.com
Tech Contact
Name: Morris Cohen
Organization: Natural Wellness

So I'm currently hoping that Fred complies with my request and passes my email on to their Technical contact Morris Cohen (who also appears to be the owner of Natural Wellness) and maybe he can assist Joy to resolve the issues with the web page link between the two sites. B)
G3a since '78 - Dx '12 - F4 (2xHCC)
24wk Tx - PEG/Riba/Dac 2013 relapsed
24wk Tx - Generic Sof/Dac/Riba 2015/16 relapsed
16wk Tx - 12/01/17 -> 03/05/17 NS3/NS5a + Generic Sof
SVR7 - 22/06/17 UND
SRV12 - 27/07/17 UND
SVR24 - 26/10/17 UND
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: pat1, Hieupham, Matt-Kenney-google, GT2, fitz

US Moderator announces our drugs are ILLEGAL 7 years 10 months ago #18384

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
I think a worthy goal would be to consider how people end up on her BB and look to deflect that traffic upstream of arrival.
YMMV
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai, Gaj, beaches, Greedfighter, Matt-Kenney-google, GT2, fitz

US Moderator announces our drugs are ILLEGAL 7 years 10 months ago #18415

I have no problem posting her image. She chose to make it available to anyone with an Internet connection. No privacy issues there. She obviously wants people to have a face to associate with her hugs. Actually, the post office walls are covered with photos of people who have done less harm than her. She is killing people with medically unsound advice and telling outright lies about the legality and quality of generic HCV treatment. She deletes facts and posts her misguided rhetoric instead. We would have to take our little rant to the 10th power to come close to being on her level.
I will admit it is a bit of a release bad mouthing her.
Joy, I hope you are reading this. I will waste my last UN to email you a link this this thread.
Toe nail fungus. That's my choice.
At least its rarely fatal.
m
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
forums.delphiforums.com/generichcvtx

G 1a F-1
Started tx 10/23/15 (Meso sof & led) ALT 48 AST 28 v/l 1.6 mil
11/17/15 4 wk lab ALT 17 AST 16 <15
11/18/15 Started Harvoni
12/16/15 8 wk lab ALT: 15 AST: 13 V/l UND
1/14/16 Fin. Tx
7/07/16 UND SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: 2b, Matt-Kenney-google, fitz

US Moderator announces our drugs are ILLEGAL 7 years 10 months ago #18422

• fitz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Cured with generic DAAs. Hep C kills. Treat now!
  • Thank you received: 1816
One stark bit of contrast with FixHepC forum vs. the sucking black hole which is EvilJoy's personal playground, is that we actually have real doctors, and honestly, really excellent doctors here. Professionals with actual practices and medical licenses, who support, guide, and advise us.
Failed Interferon 96', G1a, VL = 9 - 5.5 Million, F3/A3, AST 111, ALT 190, Generic DAA treatment Sof/Led (Mylan - India MYHEP LVIR) - 8 June, 2016
2 Week Results 20 June, 2016 AST 19, ALT 32
4 Week Results 06 July, 2016 AST 22, ALT 30, VL = 35
6 Week Results 20, July 2016 VL only = HCV RNA Detected, Non-Quantifiable <15
8 Week Results 04 August 2016, Labs, LFTs Normal, VL = UND
12 Week Results 31 August, 2016 LFTs Normal, VL = UND
EOT + 4 Weeks, LFTs Normal, VL = UND, "SVR4"
SVR12, 21 Nov 2016. CURED!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: beaches, Matt-Kenney-google

US Moderator announces our drugs are ILLEGAL 7 years 10 months ago #18431

• rohcvfighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Vindecat de HCV cu med. generice. Cured with generics HCV drugs.
  • Thank you received: 1594
Hi Everybody,

today it was the first time I visited the 'so-called" forum of the ((((HUGS)))) lady. I do not regret I hadn't visit it before.

I find very unusual or weird that in one single place there exist in such a great extent a mixture of keywords like Love, God, encouragements (way too many), hope, blessing, etc packed with a pink/violet color scheme and with so many "flowers" like (((HUGS))) or ((((WELCOME)))). I had the feeling of looking at carnivorous plants, so I could not resist more than 3 minutes to read whatever stuff the lady has over there.

What I also find strange is the harsh positioning of the forum
"THIS board will not permit the solicitation and/or marketing of 'generic' drugs from foreign markets or through some sort of 'buyers club' and anyone who comes here promoting these sources will be either put on probation or simply locked out." -> it made me think that Gilead is behind the forum and that the forum is intended to convince one that the only real cure is coming from Gilead (aka convince one to pay to Gilead only).

Going back to the carnivorous plants: it does exist in this world and it does feed from the other living creatures unaware of other routes.
Luckily some plants smell so bad that the living creatures run away from it.

Cheers,
RHF
In fiecare an HCV ucide peste 500000 oameni.Medicamentele generice pentru hepatita C functioneaza. Nu deveni statistica! Cauta pe Google “medicamente generice pentru hepatita C”.
HCV kills more than 500000 people every year. HCV generic drugs work. Don't become a statistic.
By sharing this Youtube video you might save someone’s life!
My TX: HEPCVIR-L[generic Harvoni]-India
SVR52 achieved
The following user(s) said Thank You: 2b, beaches, Hieupham, Greedfighter, Matt-Kenney-google, fitz

US Moderator announces our drugs are ILLEGAL 7 years 10 months ago #18448

rohcvfighter, I agree with you.
I too think Gilead may somehow be supporting this woman. And if not, then she is a fool, as she is doing their dirty work for free. She is either evil or a fool.

But she may also be a nut job, she has two forums it seems, (Hepatitis C Forum of Hope, also I think) and perhaps at 78 has nothing better to do than mislead people. And she may not even realize she is misleading people.

The whole affair is sad, What can we do? I say that Mike has the affordable medications site, and Dr. Freeman has been plastered all over the web in the last few months. Anyone who is desperate will find this site. The others will be consumed in the venus flytrap this woman has created for them. That's life. It's impossible to notify everyone, they have to be actively seeking the cure.
Gt 1a, F0, VL 6.5 million, AST 59, ALT 62
Started Twinvir 1/15/16
6 wk. labs VL UND, AST 27, ALT 20
EOT labs VL UND, AST 23, ALT 19
SVR 16, VL UND, AST 28, ALT 17
SVR 24 , VL UND, 10/8/16
SVR 125, VL UND, 9/22/18
SVR 230, VL UND, 10/3/20
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai, re_roll, Matt-Kenney-google, fitz

US Moderator announces our drugs are ILLEGAL 7 years 10 months ago #18461

• fitz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
This one "Hepatitis C Forum of Hope" is just ...sad. Truly sad, as in heartbreaking. No other words for it.

The following post has been up, unread and unanswered since March 08:

Under Delphi Forum's Hepatitis C Forum of Hope topic: "Harvoni Anyone?"

"Believe it or not I am still waiting ........ a lot has happened since my original post . My husband had a brain bleed , then a blood clot , now it's unemployment . I haven't exactly been rushing either , too many ghosts from failed treatment pasts . Interferon , peg/riba, etc ; 5 times I have tried treatment and been hospitalized because of the meds"

To me it looks as if the above referenced forum has been orphaned - abandoned, along with the people who belong to it. Tragic. :(
Failed Interferon 96', G1a, VL = 9 - 5.5 Million, F3/A3, AST 111, ALT 190, Generic DAA treatment Sof/Led (Mylan - India MYHEP LVIR) - 8 June, 2016
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matt-Kenney-google

US Moderator announces our drugs are ILLEGAL 7 years 9 months ago #18510

• Price
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 342
Greed, Forum of Hope is owned by Bettie Blue.

fitz....all right, all right, I'll talk to Betty but if the trolls kidnap me you'll have to come get me.

P.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fitz

US Moderator announces our drugs are ILLEGAL 7 years 9 months ago #18512

• GT2
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 970
1983: Hospitalised with Acute non-A, non-B Hepatitis after ICU blood transfusion 3mths earlier => HCV GT2
22/02/16: (pre-tmt) ALT 61, VL 2.48 IU/ml Hepascore 0.32 (F1/2), fatigue, brain fog, bloating (Treatment Naïve)
10/04/16: (Start tmt) Sofovir +DaclaHep (SOF + DCV) by Hetero Labs in India
09/05/16: ALT 34, VL: NOT Detected :cheer: :) , FBG 11.9 :huh:
17/6/16 FBG 5.7; PPBG (@14.22) 6.9 (@ 20.45) 7.1; BP 124/72
:) (Accu-Chek Mobile & Omron Auto BP Monitor) :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: beaches, Matt-Kenney-google, fitz

US Moderator announces our drugs are ILLEGAL 7 years 9 months ago #18534

• fitz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Price wrote: Greed, Forum of Hope is owned by Bettie Blue.

fitz....all right, all right, I'll talk to Betty but if the trolls kidnap me you'll have to come get me.

P.

No problem. ;)

ETA: We'll have to fight our way out through the cobwebs! :lol:

US Moderator announces our drugs are ILLEGAL 7 years 9 months ago #18624

• Price
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

James-Freeman-facebook wrote: I think a worthy goal would be to consider how people end up on her BB and look to deflect that traffic upstream of arrival.

You can't. They get there via google. Also, forums at Delphi get their place on the list according to how many posts and views they have...and those numbers can be "creatively enhanced". Look at how many views what I just posted have. So the top forums get more visibility. More tolerance from TOS, more "sponsors".

Hep Central is owned by the guy that owns Wellness products. He sells super duper milk thistle and lets Joy do whatever she wants with the forum. Lavender is her favorite color. You also have to understand that when people arrive at a forum, it becomes their home. When I got banned by Joy, I had a group of people on treatment that I was guiding. They all followed me to a new forum and stayed with me until they were done with treatment, but they kept going back to Hep Central to visit.

It's how I became infamous, by standing up to Joy :lol:

P.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai, fitz

US Moderator announces our drugs are ILLEGAL 7 years 9 months ago #18625

• Price
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

James-Freeman-facebook wrote: I think a worthy goal would be to consider how people end up on her BB and look to deflect that traffic upstream of arrival.

I got it. You can advertise. Delphi will advertise pretty much anything and you can ask them to put it in the hep c forums.

www.delphiforums.com/swAdvertising.ptt?c...itis%20C%20Survivors

P.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai, Matt-Kenney-google, fitz
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC