Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Can someone prove to me that this website is legit... 6 years 1 month ago #25956

Hi all, I am new to the forum, considering purchasing Harvoni for HepC G1a that I was just diagnosed with two weeks ago, and clearly can't afford $95K for the medication in the US. I came across this website (among other pages and sites) a week ago, and everything points to it being a legit group, but I've been scammed before, so I'm hesitant to believe that it's as easy as providing a prescription, identification and a few thousand dollars, and Bam, I have the medication that I need to cure myself of Hep C virus!
Is there anyone here that can vouch and tell me of their experience with this process?
Thanks, Tracy
The following user(s) said Thank You: coral, Hazel, rightsaidfred, Sven, Mnem, hanknassi, Cheryl, Mar

Can someone prove to me that this website is legit... 6 years 1 month ago #25957

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
Hi Tracy,

I'm sure some of the people here will chime in, but here are a few thoughts...

I guess you've watched this video:

which is me talking about it with the "If it seems to good to be true, it usually is warning... (followed by the why it is not)"

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page there are a couple of links called "Why Trust FixHepC?" and "Scam Check FixHepC" - unusual stuff to put on a scam website and there to help people not get scammed.

On this forum you can see thousands of patients talking about it since 2015 - that history is your best reassurance.

Anybody can create a fake website, but only time can create history. With time the truth eventually comes out.

Have a look at this BBC video from 2 years ago of Sean Reddin.

At 5:32 seconds in you will see some bottles with both my name and his on them. That was a very long time ago

If you have a look at this one, which has 1/2 a million views and 150 patients putting their comments and real names on it including Sean...

It's not a scam, but if it was, you would have to admire our attention to detail!
YMMV
The following user(s) said Thank You: coral, mgalbrai, Ariel, re_roll, Hazel, rightsaidfred, Mnem, hanknassi, Mar

Can someone prove to me that this website is legit... 6 years 1 month ago #25958

• Hazel
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1699
Hi Tracy,
I can categorically confirm this is legit! I remember thinking that too! I have now watched thousands of us do it, I have been well for a couple of years thanks to this site. I make a point of creating evidence in the media- like Dr James says, can't make stuff up in the media- that was what convinced me in 2015. The first of many times I told the tale was local paper: www.odt.co.nz/news/dunedin/hep-c-patient-goes-offshore-cure
And maybe I could elaborately fool them! But not the World Hep Alliance, part of WHO- I'm in their documentary from last year, at 8 mins 30:

And recently :https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/101319893/thousands-of-hepatitis-c-sufferers-unaware-a-cure-is-within-reach
So, congratulations, you found the answer, like I did, nothing was ever the same again. Good job on your research. Enjoy the journey and good luck. Keep us up with how it is going :)
Genotype 3 30 years, 2x treatment interferon/ribavirin non responder. Cirrhosis 17 years. Fibroscan, decompensating, 40 down to 22 by 29/3/16- now down to 6.5, normal, no cirrhosis. Started Buyers Club Sof/Dac 14 Nov 15. SVR 12 29/0716
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, mgalbrai, re_roll, rightsaidfred, Mnem, hanknassi, Mar

Can someone prove to me that this website is legit... 6 years 1 month ago #25959

• rightsaidfred
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • G3a infected 40 years ago
  • Thank you received: 326
Hi Tracy,

Welcome to this forum. By now you will have seen the evidence given by Dr James and Hazel that this site is legit, as it certainly is. If you explore it a bit, I think you'll see that it couldn't possibly be a scam as there is far too much of it, with a long time line too, and it is also far too complex.

It is sensible to go into this with your eyes open as there's a lot of nonsense out there in cyberspace but this is entirely genuine. You can get all the help you need here.

All best wishes,

RSF
G3a. Probably infected 40 years ago.
Diagnosed July 2015
7/7/2015: ALP 69, ALT 209, WBC 5.8, VL 40,000. Fibroscan 9.5 Kpa.
Commenced treatment Sof/Dac (Natco Pharma) 24 wks in Feb 16
VL UND @ 4 wks, 12 wks

EOT 6/7/16
SVR 12
SVR 24

PHEW! Thank you so much Dr James, Monkmeds and all at Fixhepc
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, Ariel, re_roll, Mnem, hanknassi, Mar

Can someone prove to me that this website is legit... 6 years 1 month ago #25960

TracyTell-

I started Epclusa on 2.5.18, after having HCV for over 40 years. I am going in this afternoon for my first viral load test after starting treatment. I have noticed many changes in my body in the last month.

In my opinion, Big Pharma really screwed up with the marketing of these drugs. Whoever set the price failed to consider the ready availability of generics which the demand would find. They also assumed that the target market is sheepish and prone to victim mentality. Frankly, the insurance companies should be commended for refusing the pay the inflated prices (the MRP on this bottle that I have in my hand is $17,500; I paid $350.)

There are also reports of physicians refusing to work with patients who buy generic. Another stupid business decision. Doc, why do you care where I get the medicine, unless you have a financial interest in it?

Even though Big Pharma is stupid, they are not going to lie down. They are going to pull out all stops to try to protect their projected returns, like bot bombing this website, lawsuits, etc. With that in mind, be sensible and discreet in securing the medicine that you need to address your condition.
1970's-Bad behavior as a teenager.
2001- Insurance Company denies coverage due to HCV positive
2002- Another HCV positive reading and referral to liver doctor.
2003-Commence Interferon Combination treatment. VL 205,088 after 3 months. Doctor says stop.
2007-VL 1,045,320.
2017-VL 3,121,174.
2.5.18-Commenced generic Epclusa.
3.7.18- VL Undetected!
3.13.18-US Abdomen Complete scan reflects "Normal echogenicity with no mass detected. No dilated intrahepatic biliary ducts".
8.1.18- VL Undetected!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, Ariel, re_roll, hanknassi, Mar

Can someone prove to me that this website is legit... 6 years 1 month ago #25961

Hi Tracy,
I am in the US as well. I teach and coach at Rogers High School in Arkansas. If you will email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., I will respond and give you my cell number and we can talk.
This is real and it works. You can trust Dr. Freeman. He and this site are legit.
Mike
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
forums.delphiforums.com/generichcvtx

G 1a F-1
Started tx 10/23/15 (Meso sof & led) ALT 48 AST 28 v/l 1.6 mil
11/17/15 4 wk lab ALT 17 AST 16 <15
11/18/15 Started Harvoni
12/16/15 8 wk lab ALT: 15 AST: 13 V/l UND
1/14/16 Fin. Tx
7/07/16 UND SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, Ariel, splitdog, beahavan, re_roll, Sven, hanknassi, Mar

Can someone prove to me that this website is legit... 6 years 1 month ago #25962

Hi Dr. Freeman,
I'd like to know if you, if you are able to review my medical records (MRI and blood work results from two weeks ago), whether you can tell me how many weeks of Harvoni I will need in my treatment.
The doctor that I saw on Feb 26, 2018, told me that I'm F4 Fibrosis with cirrhosis, I'm Hep-C G1-a, and that I'm so bad off that I would need a minimum of at least 6-8 weeks of Harvoni. He said the other drugs types would not help me, only Harvoni would help me.
I've read in many websites and articles that the various Hep-C medications are sometimes taken with other medications in order to work more effectively, this is what I'm hoping you can tell me by reviewing my medical records. Whether I need something more than Harvoni or not.
What is the process of me getting my medical records to you for review? I would upload them as attachments on the reply but I'm not sure who has access to this information.
Thanks so much! Tracy
The following user(s) said Thank You: coral, Ariel, hanknassi, Mar

Can someone prove to me that this website is legit... 6 years 1 month ago #25963

***CORRECTION***
Dr. Freeman my last post stated that my doctor told me that I'd need a minimum of 6-8 weeks of treatment, that is incorrect, he told me that I would need a minimum of at least 4-6 "months" of treatment.
I apologize for the mistake!!
Tracy
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai, Ariel, hanknassi, Mar

Can someone prove to me that this website is legit... 6 years 1 month ago #25966

Hello Tracey,

the best indications are possibly the profile information in people's posts.

I used GP2U (Dr Freeman) and got meds through prescription from there. Check the last line of my profile as to the eventual outcome.

I can understand why people are suspicious, but I have been with this forum for years and have spoke on the telephone with two of the posters, as well as personal messages...

All the best,

Jeff
GT3a 1990 Failed Inter 1998, comb in 2000. HCC 2012
Started 24/52 Sof/Dac 27th October 2015.
1. Bloods 2 October 2015: AST - 165 (20-40), ALT - 265 (5-40), GGT 189 (5-50)
2, Bloods 20 November 2015: ALT etc normal; VL 19
3. Bloods 8 January 2016: AST - 40, ALT - 59, GGT 48 VL RNA UND
4. EOT 12 April 2016 - blood tests: all is well, CT scan: okay
5. AFP 11 June 2016: 4 ref< 11
6. VL July 2016: DET
7. Oct16 start treat - June17 UND
8. Jun 18, lfts okay, platelets a bit low.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ariel, re_roll, hanknassi, Mar

Can someone prove to me that this website is legit... 6 years 1 month ago #25968

• re_roll
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 365
Tracy.....What kind of proof would you like? Mgalbrai, aka Mike, helped me. Contact him.
I am in the US (AZ) , also. PM (private message) me and hopefully, you will feel less apprehensive
after we chat.

ed
contracted Gen 1a in the 70's, dx in 2007...ast 27 to 35...alt 43 to 96...vl 1.2 mil to 8.6 mil.
biopsy F-2 (2012)..pre tx results 1/23/16 ast 32, alt 46, vl 3.1 mil
tx started 2/11/16.... lab results 2/24/16 ast 18, alt 18, vl <15 IU/ml
28 days later.............lab results 3/9/16 ast 21, alt 21, vl UND
56 days later.............lab results 4/6/16 ast 20, alt 22, vl UND
139 days later...........lab results 6/29/16 ast 28, alt 30, vl UND...EOT
SVR24
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai, Ariel, Mnem, hanknassi, Mar

Can someone prove to me that this website is legit... 6 years 1 month ago #25969

Thanks re_roll and sabrecat for your responses.
Since I've posted my initial question, I am leaning towards pursuing the medications through this website and talking with Dr. Freeman. I am waiting to hear back from him on reviewing my medical records and advice on the particular medication he feels would be best for me to proceed with.
I am looking forward to beginning my treatments and putting this virus behind me so that I can get back on track with a normal lifestyle!
Thank you all!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, mgalbrai, Ariel, Mnem, hanknassi, Mar

Can someone prove to me that this website is legit... 6 years 1 month ago #25970

• Mar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 767
Hello Tracey, I think the easiest way to get a prescription from Dr Freeman is to see him on GP2U, the Australian online doctors platform. You can easily book an appointment there and once you do, you can upload all your test results to your account and Dr Freeman will examine them before you see him. He'll talk to you by video conference for about 20 minutes, then you will find a prescription in your GP2U account files soon after you're finished. The cost is about 70 usd. If you're interested, here is how to do it :
1. Register at gp2u.com.au/ , or download the GP2U app and register.
2. Log in and upload your test results to your file area (any format is OK).
3. Book an appointment time and select Dr James Freeman.
If you have any inquiries, you can contact GP2U directly, their email is: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ariel, hanknassi

Can someone prove to me that this website is legit... 6 years 1 month ago #25972

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
Hi Tracey,

I'm quite happy to see you and have slots for Hep C appointments available over the next couple of days.

I'm at gp2u.com.au/ and it looks like Mar has given you the instructions about how to book in.
YMMV
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai, Ariel, hanknassi, Mar

Can someone prove to me that this website is legit... 6 years 1 month ago #25976

I almost got scammed by another site but thankfully Mgalbrai helped me get the medication through Dr. Freeman. I just had a long conversation with my own doctor here in California about this site. He was pleased that I got the medication and was cured. I'm 67 years old and there is no telling if and when I would have gotten the medication through my own insurers.
You are in the best hands here.
G4
F0-F1
diagnosed in 2006
Tx naive
Treatment started 8/12/16, Ledipasvir/ Sofosbuvir (Harvoni) supplied by Monkmed
8/1/16 ALT 36 AST 40
1/4/17 ALT 17 AST 21
7/13/17 ALT 17 AST 25
12/28/17 ALT 22 AST26
2/22/18 ALT 19 AST 25
7/10/18 ALT 26 AST 32
1/8/19 ALT 16 AST 28
7/2/19 ALT 16 AST 26
Hcv Rna, Quantitative Real Time Pcr <15 NOT DETECTED (IU/mL) NOT DETECTED
The following user(s) said Thank You: coral, mgalbrai, Ariel, Mnem, hanknassi, Mar

Can someone prove to me that this website is legit... 6 years 1 month ago #25978

Hi Dr. Freeman, I have an appt with you today at 5pm (EST) but I can't figure out how to upload my medical records so you can review them before our appt, if anyone can assist, I'd greatly appreciate it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ariel, Mnem, hanknassi
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC