Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

New Member from California!! 8 years 1 week ago #14444

• 2b
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 495
hey Fretboard, like mike, i have a prescription for that stuff, i stopped taking it when I was taking my meds and basically forgot all about it, bottles are just sitting in a drawer now somewhere...it just hasn't been an issue anymore, along with a bunch of other things that I would have not thought were related to hepatitis c (for example, having to go the bathroom too often--(now that's a non issue too)...whooda thunk it? I haven't read where hepc made those non livery bad things happen, but I cannot dispute the results, no more pantaprozole (protonix) no more having to go all the time. Dirty little bugs must have been messing with all kinds of different things inside of me, i guess those would be euphemistically called extrahepatic symptoms? F em though now, all I know is now those things are not going on anymore. Best of luck to you!
GT 2b; since 80's, no prior tx, sofosbuvir and daclatasvir compounded from API's at Kingswood Pharmacy in Sydney, started tx nov 6,2015, undetected at 4 wks, UND at 8 weeks, UND at 1 week after EOT, UND at 4 weeks after EOT and UND at 8 weeks after EOT. " I feel GOOD!! I knew that I WOULD!"
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai, Gaj, beaches

New Member from California!! 8 years 1 week ago #14449

• Gaj
  • Optimist :-)
  • Thank you received: 3082
It's surprising how many annoying little problems that I've lived with for years have lessened or even gone away since I started Tx. :cheer:
G3a since '78 - Dx '12 - F4 (2xHCC)
24wk Tx - PEG/Riba/Dac 2013 relapsed
24wk Tx - Generic Sof/Dac/Riba 2015/16 relapsed
16wk Tx - 12/01/17 -> 03/05/17 NS3/NS5a + Generic Sof
SVR7 - 22/06/17 UND
SRV12 - 27/07/17 UND
SVR24 - 26/10/17 UND
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai, Ariel, beaches

New Member from California!! 8 years 1 week ago #14502

• fretboard
  • fretboard's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Defender-Against Big Pharma!
  • Thank you received: 340

2b wrote: it just hasn't been an issue anymore, along with a bunch of other things that I would have not thought were related to hepatitis c

Yeah! I'll be really happy when I can say that too! My day will come, soon! :) 2b, now I get it!! Dang, I'm slow like that sometimes. :lol:

G1a dx'd in 1992, Biopsy F2 VL 8mill +. Tried tx with Interferon/Riba, back in 2008 didn't last long it felt horribly ugly!! I stopped tx, after 5 weeks!!
Started tx 6/1/16 with Harvoni.
12 Month Labs= UND
Attachments:

New Member from California!! 7 years 11 months ago #15838

• Price
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 342
I'm in CA too. Palm Springs area.

P.

New Member from California!! 7 years 11 months ago #15843

• fretboard
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Price wrote: I'm in CA too. Palm Springs area. P.

Glad to hear it! I'm from Sacramento! I wonder why there's not more ppl from California here, I mean there's surely enough infected ppl here. I'm guessing we are the pioneers. :lol:

G1a dx'd in 1992, Biopsy F2 VL 8mill +. Tried tx with Interferon/Riba, back in 2008 didn't last long it felt horribly ugly!! I stopped tx, after 5 weeks!!
12 Month Labs= UND
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai

New Member from California!! 7 years 11 months ago #15909

Hello. I'm from Riverside County. I am interested in the Mesochem APIs. The idea of formulating my own capsules scares me. I would like to try. I am wishing you all the best.
G4
F0-F1
diagnosed in 2006
Tx naive
Treatment started 8/12/16, Ledipasvir/ Sofosbuvir (Harvoni) supplied by Monkmed
8/1/16 ALT 36 AST 40
1/4/17 ALT 17 AST 21
7/13/17 ALT 17 AST 25
12/28/17 ALT 22 AST26
2/22/18 ALT 19 AST 25
7/10/18 ALT 26 AST 32
1/8/19 ALT 16 AST 28
7/2/19 ALT 16 AST 26
Hcv Rna, Quantitative Real Time Pcr <15 NOT DETECTED (IU/mL) NOT DETECTED

New Member from California!! 7 years 11 months ago #15912

• fretboard
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

beahaven wrote: Hello. I'm from Riverside County. I am interested in the Mesochem APIs. The idea of formulating my own capsules scares me. I would like to try. I am wishing you all the best.

Welcome to the forum beahaven. If you want to buy from Mesochem you need to contact them by email. You pay by Western Union or electronic transfer only. Most buyers go to Rachel Xu below is the link. Cheapest way to go and its not that hard encapsulating the powders but there are also reputable pharmacies you can order tablets from and have your meds shipped directly to your front door. Your decision. Also, just so you know I ordered 3 months worth from Mesochem but I think you can order 1 month at a time. Someone will correct if I'm wrong. :lol: The lower link has reputable pharmacies listed in case you don't want to order API's from Mesochem. good luck!

fixhepc.com/forum/daa-access/471-mesoche...-of-sof-dac-led.html

fixhepc.com/forum/daa-access.html

12 Month Labs= UND
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: beahavan

New Member from California!! 7 years 11 months ago #15938

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263

Hello. I'm from Riverside County. I am interested in the Mesochem APIs. The idea of formulating my own capsules scares me. I would like to try. I am wishing you all the best.

Understand. If price is an issue go the APIs, but I would suggest Sof+Dac because it's better and cheaper than Sof+Led (Harvoni equivalent).

If you can afford $1500-1600 just use REDEMPTION and get your tablets already made.

fixhepc.com/home/redemption-etrials.html
YMMV
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai, beaches, beahavan

New Member from California!! 7 years 11 months ago #15996

• Price
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 342

fretboard wrote:
Glad to hear it! I'm from Sacramento! I wonder why there's not more ppl from California here, I mean there's surely enough infected ppl here. I'm guessing we are the pioneers. :lol:

Actually, I've been helping at different forums for the past 10 years and I've never been infected.

P
The following user(s) said Thank You: tweakmax

New Member from California!! 7 years 11 months ago #16036

• fretboard
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Price wrote:

fretboard wrote:

Actually, I've been helping at different forums for the past 10 years and I've never been infected. P

Alrighty then, mighty good of you!!

12 Month Labs= UND
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai
Time to create page: 1.624 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC