Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Making contact with Chester 8 years 6 months ago #406

Hi Chester I am the one that opened the can of worms on the AHCS forum. I really want to keep in contact with you cause you too went thru Geoff. I don't have any side effects using the 3- s+r+d Have you had any blood tests yet? Do you keep in contact with Geoff. I noticed he hasn't posted on his blog lately. My email address id This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. keep well berry

Making contact with Chester 8 years 6 months ago #410

Hi berri,

I don't think you opened a can of worms. She wanted to kill that thread. The complete lack of any reasoned, logical, informed argument is always a dead give away in my experience.

Haven't emailed Greg since start of treatment. Just because I figure he's really busy. But I'll be sending him a copy of my VL when I get it next week. FBC and LFTs done at 2 weeks - everything within normal range. Huge ncrease in my energy levels.

Nope, no sides so far. I'm keen to hear about people's experiences on treatment too so will email. Cheers. Glad you tracked me down.
Huon Valley, Tasmania
Hep C+ since 1980s
Genotype 1b
F3/4
VL 480,000
Started Indian Sof and Riba, BMS Dac (comp access) 28 August 2015
UND at 4 weeks
Finished treatment 19 November 2015
12 February 2016 UND SVR12

Making contact with Chester 8 years 6 months ago #411

Meant to say that Greg's blog on the hep mag site wasn't updating but the homestead one is.

hepatitisctreatment.homestead.com/generic-harvoni.html

But now the hepmag site has too. Hadn't seen his latest post until just now. Strangely, just yesterday, I was marvelling at my own new found hole digging abilities too. :lol:
Huon Valley, Tasmania
Hep C+ since 1980s
Genotype 1b
F3/4
VL 480,000
Started Indian Sof and Riba, BMS Dac (comp access) 28 August 2015
UND at 4 weeks
Finished treatment 19 November 2015
12 February 2016 UND SVR12

Making contact with Chester 8 years 6 months ago #443

• Sirchinenge
  • What a difference a year makes:)
  • Thank you received: 366
Glad you guys made contact:)

Greg is absolutely awesome!
Sob/Dac from Oct 29 2015
Geno 1b
Fiberscan 9.9 Pre treatment
Fiberscan 7.4 week 10
VL 1.3 million pre treatment
Week 2.5 VL 96
Week 5.5 VL 17
Week 10 VL UD
SVR 3 UD
SVR 16 UD
Cured:
All liver functions in normal ranges.

Making contact with Chester 8 years 6 months ago #449

My nanny naps have disappeared. I would fall asleep sitting on the couch but after a 5hour walk yesterday I really felt great. Trying not to get to excited but can't help noting these changes. And I tend to hope for side effects cause it confirms to me the drugs are working.

Making contact with Chester 8 years 6 months ago #613

• 2b
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 495
HI berrenice,im the other one who was shut down and scolded on the other forums for even mentioning anything about obtaining medicine from other countries. I sent you an email too,
GT 2b; since 80's, no prior tx, sofosbuvir and daclatasvir compounded from API's at Kingswood Pharmacy in Sydney, started tx nov 6,2015, undetected at 4 wks, UND at 8 weeks, UND at 1 week after EOT, UND at 4 weeks after EOT and UND at 8 weeks after EOT. " I feel GOOD!! I knew that I WOULD!"
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC