Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Mesochem again 8 years 6 months ago #980

• PKQ
  • PKQ's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 43
Hi folks,

I bought 12 weeks supply of Sofisbuvir + Ledipasvir from Mesochem about 6 weeks ago. Since I need 24 weeks of treatment, I have to buy a further 12 weeks. When I saw in Greg's blog that Mesochem are no longer selling to individuals, I wrote to them and asked for a price for the next 12 week supply. This is the reply I got:

On 30/09/15 16:46, rachel wrote:
> Dear xxxx,
>
> The price is the same as before.
>
> But can you let me know are you buying it eat directly, in that case we don't sell it.
>
> As usually we only sell our product for lab quality research use, if patient buy it, at least he should have a chemist or doctor who make capusle for him.
>
> Best wishes!
> rachel

That sounds to me like Mesochem's problem is they are worried that people will encapsulate it themselves, get the quantities wrong, then blame Mesochem when it doesn't work.

I find this reassuring. I don't have a lot of money, and I can't afford to get the product tested, but this indicates that Mesochem are actually selling the right stuff, and are still selling it.
GT 1a
cirrhosis (or not, take your pick)
2015 - failed treatment with simeprevir+inteferon+ribavirin
23 Sep 2015 started 24 weeks treatment with Mesochem's sofosbuvir+ledipasvir

Mesochem again 8 years 6 months ago #981

• emilio
  • In the field of opportunity its ploughing time
  • Thank you received: 475
Hi PKQ, I'm in the process of extending also and getting supplied via the buyers club after buying direct first time. People need to be circumspect when communicating directly with Mesochem and know the key points to communicate and know what 'not' to say. The door has never been locked in my opinion. Em
Geno 1b F2/3 snce early 80s. Treated in 2008_9 for 63 weeks on INF/Riba. Commence Sof/Dac on 6 October 2015 and completed 18 weeks of tx. UND at 4-6 weeks, UND at EOT, SVR 2, SVR 6 and SVR 12 on 6 May 2016.

Mesochem again 8 years 6 months ago #982

• emilio
  • In the field of opportunity its ploughing time
  • Thank you received: 475
However, getting the APIs through customs in coutries other than Australia may be a different matter all together. It will probably get through more times than not, I don't know? Em
Geno 1b F2/3 snce early 80s. Treated in 2008_9 for 63 weeks on INF/Riba. Commence Sof/Dac on 6 October 2015 and completed 18 weeks of tx. UND at 4-6 weeks, UND at EOT, SVR 2, SVR 6 and SVR 12 on 6 May 2016.

Mesochem again 8 years 6 months ago #983

• Sirchinenge
  • What a difference a year makes:)
  • Thank you received: 366
Thanks much for letting us know.

Great to hear they are still in business like you Id read the blog I was
reporting what Greg said.

In fairness to Greg, he is only telling us what he's hearing back he is doing a
stellar job.

It go's to show how fluid this situation, I am learning you have to check everything with
sources before you make statements.

My first email to them was after Greg reported they would only sell if you were part of a
research group. I did as he suggested and was, told no.

The second written from a different email asking only the price of the product came
back with a quote they also mentioned not to eat it. I ended up not buying from them.

I agree with Em you need to keep the email simple.

I think, if you simply put in the product multiplied by the gram, it seems
you'll get your order.
Sob/Dac from Oct 29 2015
Geno 1b
Fiberscan 9.9 Pre treatment
Fiberscan 7.4 week 10
VL 1.3 million pre treatment
Week 2.5 VL 96
Week 5.5 VL 17
Week 10 VL UD
SVR 3 UD
SVR 16 UD
Cured:
All liver functions in normal ranges.

Mesochem again 8 years 6 months ago #985

I ordered a six-month supply from Mesochem and it is still sitting in Customs. Hopefully, it will clear soon.

Mesochem again 8 years 6 months ago #1027

• Alsdad
  • Thank you received: 294
Greg's posted an update on Mesochem company policy on his blog. It's the October 10 post:

hepatitisctreatment.homestead.com/generic-daclatasvir.html
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC