Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Extremely Grateful to Fixhepc 8 years 4 months ago #4692

• Bentyl
  • Bentyl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3
I have just started Twinvir here in Thailand.
Although this medication is not available in Thailand, I was able to obtain 12 weeks supply for about $1400 USD via contacts that I made here on this website. My Doctor here in Thailand, who is a leading faculty of medicine Gastroenterologist specializing in hepatitis, was unwilling to give me a prescription since the medication was not available in Thailand. Her suggestion was Peginterferon and Ribavirin. I would encourage anyone who is unable to obtain a prescription to contact GP2U and obtain a prescription as I have.

Thanks to Dr. James Freeman and scores of patients who have assisted me in my search for treatment.

If you are looking for treatment in Thailand, you can reply to me here, and I can send you an email for the contact person.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, klhilde, Joy

Extremely Grateful to Fixhepc 8 years 4 months ago #4697

Hi Bentyl, I don't remember you saying where in Thailand you are, but if you don't have a doctor supervising treatment, as I told you earlier, Dr. Sukprasert Prutaghokiate at Vejthani Hospital in Bangkok will do it, he wrote me a prescription for generics and ordered my ultrasound and fibroscan.

Did you ever get a hold of tweakmax or shiba?

Glad to see it worked out for you.

Extremely Grateful to Fixhepc 8 years 4 months ago #4740

• Bentyl
  • Bentyl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi Klhilde,

i did contact Tweakmax and then Shiba, who obtained the Twinvir for me. Thank you for the Doctors referral in Bangkok and I have had an ultrasound and fibroscan as well from a Doctor here in Khon Kaen. After obtaining the medicine, I have taken advice from Shiba to have a renal function and viral load test before I started. After the first month, I will check back with my original Doctor, who originally offered peg-interferon, ribavarin and sofosbuvir (pending arrival). If the Doctor is no longer willing to monitor my condition, I will contact the Doctor you have suggested and/or obtain viral load from a local private hospital.

Thanks again for your assistance, and all the best towards your health!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC