Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Attempted hacking on Delphi forum (Hepatitis Central) 7 years 11 months ago #14253

I emailed someone on Joy's thread about generic access. I tried to email someone else, and they attempted to hack me! I use Kaspersky internet security, so it blocked them. I wonder who could be behind this? Given that Greg's blog was hacked, is this a trend? An aggressive Gilead perhaps? There is a lot of money at stake here for them
Gt 1a, F0, VL 6.5 million, AST 59, ALT 62
Started Twinvir 1/15/16
6 wk. labs VL UND, AST 27, ALT 20
EOT labs VL UND, AST 23, ALT 19
SVR 16, VL UND, AST 28, ALT 17
SVR 24 , VL UND, 10/8/16
SVR 125, VL UND, 9/22/18
SVR 230, VL UND, 10/3/20
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai

Attempted hacking on Delphi forum (Hepatitis Central) 7 years 11 months ago #14263

I have gotten more emails with "attachments" than I can count on the curehcvnow gmail account. I delete them immediately. Usually, a trace reveals a trademark watchdog company or somebody with a Ukranian IP address or such.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
forums.delphiforums.com/generichcvtx

G 1a F-1
Started tx 10/23/15 (Meso sof & led) ALT 48 AST 28 v/l 1.6 mil
11/17/15 4 wk lab ALT 17 AST 16 <15
11/18/15 Started Harvoni
12/16/15 8 wk lab ALT: 15 AST: 13 V/l UND
1/14/16 Fin. Tx
7/07/16 UND SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: Greedfighter

Attempted hacking on Delphi forum (Hepatitis Central) 7 years 11 months ago #14265

I'm surprised I was actually hacked, I think it was because I was emailing a link to Parvez's email at Incepta. Incepta may be a red flag!

I don't care. I'm trying to imagine how to get the word out about being able to import these meds. The story is being suppressed. I think it's going to change and the window is closing. My doctor was actually surprised I was able to import these meds.....that's his business, writing RX's.
Gt 1a, F0, VL 6.5 million, AST 59, ALT 62
Started Twinvir 1/15/16
6 wk. labs VL UND, AST 27, ALT 20
EOT labs VL UND, AST 23, ALT 19
SVR 16, VL UND, AST 28, ALT 17
SVR 24 , VL UND, 10/8/16
SVR 125, VL UND, 9/22/18
SVR 230, VL UND, 10/3/20
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai

Attempted hacking on Delphi forum (Hepatitis Central) 7 years 11 months ago #14267

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
I was warned off early on then it quieted down.

Recently there has been a substantial increase in the daily hacking spam and a lot more probing of websites with automated tools.

The issue for Gilead is that the genie is out of the bottle and the writing is on the wall. Nothing they can do now will negate the fact there are now thousands of generics patients on treatment or past EOT and into SVR and that a good chunk of those results have been collated.

Even if Greg and I conveniently fell under a bus there will still be 2 other authors at EASL who could present the results.

Historically HIV generic use only takes off with the publication in the Lancet in 2004 of a paper sponsored by MSF and conducted in Cameroon that demonstrated - surprise surprise - generic HIV medications work.

If you can make functional HIV generics it stands to reason you can do the same with HCV generics, but for that you'll just have to wait.
YMMV
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joy, mgalbrai, Gaj, IRMA88, Another Attempt, Hazel, Greedfighter, Defeat10

Attempted hacking on Delphi forum (Hepatitis Central) 7 years 11 months ago #14268

That's why we need some major league national exposure. I am willing to be the "front man". My story is pretty compelling: Longtime Arkansas public school teacher denied treatment coverage for three separate prescriptions, all appealed to the limit, forced to take "untested" APIs from China, only to have the final appeal overturned by the external review provision guaranteed under the Patient Affordabe Care Act. Then finding out the only Arkansas state employees getting tx coverage were on the transplant list.
I am still pissed.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

G 1a F-1
11/18/15 Started Harvoni
1/14/16 Fin. Tx
7/07/16 UND SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joy, Gaj, Tina-Hill-facebook, IRMA88, Another Attempt, re_roll, Hazel, Greedfighter, Defeat10

Attempted hacking on Delphi forum (Hepatitis Central) 7 years 11 months ago #14269

I think you would be awesome to be the spokesperson for the US Mike and you have also been a guiding light for those seeking treatment.
The media will wet their pants when they get to talk to you mate.
:woohoo: :lol: :P
SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: LondonGirl, mgalbrai, re_roll, Hazel, Greedfighter

Attempted hacking on Delphi forum (Hepatitis Central) 7 years 11 months ago #14273

This is bringing back some memories.
I got the APIs October 10th. I contacted a dozen or so labs to see if I could get them tested. Only one responded and they wanted $5000 and 6 weeks to do it. So I stared at those packages for 13 days and finally just said the hell with it. Its got to be one of four things:
1. Very expensive sugar
2. A "diluted" version if the real deal that would make my virus more resistant
3. Poison
4. The real thing

Since only 1 out of 4 was potentially fatal, I figured the odds were acceptable. Plus I had someone telling me they would give them to their mother.....
I really wanted to start 2016 virus free.
It happened.

G 1a F-1
11/18/15 Started Harvoni
1/14/16 Fin. Tx
7/07/16 UND SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: LondonGirl, coral, beaches, IRMA88, Greedfighter

Attempted hacking on Delphi forum (Hepatitis Central) 7 years 11 months ago #14274

• re_roll
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 365
m...you would be the perfect ambassador from the generic populace.
Make sure your Kevlar vest is the latest model :lol:

I'll pay for your flight and expenses including the Depends that Tina
has forecasted....my gratitude to you. Let me know if this endeavor
ever materializes....e.
contracted Gen 1a in the 70's, dx in 2007...ast 27 to 35...alt 43 to 96...vl 1.2 mil to 8.6 mil.
biopsy F-2 (2012)..pre tx results 1/23/16 ast 32, alt 46, vl 3.1 mil
tx started 2/11/16.... lab results 2/24/16 ast 18, alt 18, vl <15 IU/ml
28 days later.............lab results 3/9/16 ast 21, alt 21, vl UND
56 days later.............lab results 4/6/16 ast 20, alt 22, vl UND
139 days later...........lab results 6/29/16 ast 28, alt 30, vl UND...EOT
SVR24
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai, Tina-Hill-facebook, Hazel, Greedfighter

Attempted hacking on Delphi forum (Hepatitis Central) 7 years 11 months ago #14288

• 2b
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 495
Eviljoy must have some heavy duty help if they are hacking from that site now, i knew that place was bad, didn't know they were up to that, that's a new low even for them. Ugh!!
GT 2b; since 80's, no prior tx, sofosbuvir and daclatasvir compounded from API's at Kingswood Pharmacy in Sydney, started tx nov 6,2015, undetected at 4 wks, UND at 8 weeks, UND at 1 week after EOT, UND at 4 weeks after EOT and UND at 8 weeks after EOT. " I feel GOOD!! I knew that I WOULD!"

Attempted hacking on Delphi forum (Hepatitis Central) 7 years 11 months ago #14289

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263

Since only 1 out of 4 was potentially fatal, I figured the odds were acceptable.

You have to admit in retrospect, it was a pretty big leap of faith....

Plus I had someone telling me they would give them to their mother.....

The "mum" test remains my moral true north.

I confess I took some of the API myself before I sent it to my patient zero. The tests looked good and it didn't kill me so I figured it should be ok.
YMMV
The following user(s) said Thank You: LondonGirl, coral, 2b, mgalbrai, beaches, IRMA88, isaing4, Hazel, jay kim

Attempted hacking on Delphi forum (Hepatitis Central) 7 years 11 months ago #14315

Hmmmmm. I now want to be careful about an email I received some hours ago from a Hieu Pham saying that he is helping Dr. Freeman collect data for the EASL conference. He wants me to send my pre tx and current blood stats to him. I am more than happy to do this if it is for real. Could somebody please confirm if this is a genuine person asking for genuine information?
Thanks,
Ken
HCV 35 yrs G1a F3 Tx naive
started Lesovir-C 15/12/2015
pre tx: VL 5,250,000 ALT 374 AST 208
FIBROSCORE 10.4

4 weeks tx ALT 29/ AST 33. VL < 12 UI/mL
8 weeks tx ALT 29/ AST 34. VL UND
4 weeks after tx UND. SVR4. ALT 24/AST 18

Attempted hacking on Delphi forum (Hepatitis Central) 7 years 11 months ago #14317

It is legit. Send Hieupham a PM to make sure its real if you're worried.
m

G 1a F-1
11/18/15 Started Harvoni
1/14/16 Fin. Tx
7/07/16 UND SVR 24

Attempted hacking on Delphi forum (Hepatitis Central) 7 years 11 months ago #14335

• Sirchinenge
  • What a difference a year makes:)
  • Thank you received: 366
What do you mean they tried too attack you? anti virus software sends false positives all the time
you'd have to explain more how sending a message/pm would allow you to be hacked it doesn't add up
to me. Do you mean there was a malware on the site trying to infect you via your browser? That type
of attack is usually on websites without their knowledge.

Anti virus software is Reactive,As in it can only detect knowing threats by the time they detect a threat in the
wild its all ready infected loads of targets.

I don't think Greg is being hacked by Gilead having spoke with him i think the hacks are
related too other issues if the likes of Gilead was paying too hack you can rest assured they'd pay for
zero days they have the money.

I work as a threat analyst.
Sob/Dac from Oct 29 2015
Geno 1b
Fiberscan 9.9 Pre treatment
Fiberscan 7.4 week 10
VL 1.3 million pre treatment
Week 2.5 VL 96
Week 5.5 VL 17
Week 10 VL UD
SVR 3 UD
SVR 16 UD
Cured:
All liver functions in normal ranges.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joy, Gaj, Hazel

Attempted hacking on Delphi forum (Hepatitis Central) 7 years 11 months ago #14346

• Hazel
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1699

kenbasman wrote: Hmmmmm. I now want to be careful about an email I received some hours ago from a Hieu Pham saying that he is helping Dr. Freeman collect data for the EASL conference. He wants me to send my pre tx and current blood stats to him. I am more than happy to do this if it is for real. Could somebody please confirm if this is a genuine person asking for genuine information?
Thanks,
Ken

see Dr Freeman on the EASL late breaker thread : 'We expect the results to be closely looked at and thanks to Hieu they are squeaky clean with the before, during and after results clearly documented on paper."
Hieu Pham is definitely team :)
Genotype 3 30 years, 2x treatment interferon/ribavirin non responder. Cirrhosis 17 years. Fibroscan, decompensating, 40 down to 22 by 29/3/16- now down to 6.5, normal, no cirrhosis. Started Buyers Club Sof/Dac 14 Nov 15. SVR 12 29/0716

Attempted hacking on Delphi forum (Hepatitis Central) 7 years 11 months ago #14350

• Vororo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1047
Hi Folks,

I must say, I would doubt very much that anyone is being hacked by "BigPharma" just because they are posting on FixHepC or any other Hep-C forum. If that was really happening, and if it ever came out, the negative publicity would be enormous. A bit like tapping Princess Diana's phone calls. As a business model, I am sure their best strategy is to continue to talk as if generics and buyers clubs do not exist.

But the reality is that these days, as soon as you post an e-mail address on-line, you will be subject to all manner of probes by automatic software. A lot of this is not real "mal-ware". It is just search engines trying to collect up-to-date mailing lists for special interest mail-shots.

For example, did you know that every time you upload a photograph to FaceBook, within 2 seconds it is automatically processed by automatic face recognition software to identify who is in the picture ... Except in certain European countries where this is against the law?

But there is also real mal-ware out there as well that will attempt to find the password of your mail account. Often it is just to hijack your account to be able to send spam in bulk. But if your main mail password is cracked, that could lead to more serious intrusions...

Probably many of don't need to be given basic advice, but here are a few tips anyway:

* Use disposable mail accounts for one-off on-line purchases and for on-line social networks.

* Use non-memorable passwords that use all the characters on the keyboard and no real names or dates.

* Have two computers / laptops / ipads. One for the social stuff on the web and one for serious stuff like your real-life friends, your work, your on-line banking.

* Never download "free stuff" from the web onto your main laptop or ipad.

* Never reply to unsolicited mail

* Never tell anyone else your passwords (including your kids)

* Install mal-ware detection software on your computer.

And if you really want to close all the doors and windows:

* Use Linux or Mac instead of Windows as the operating system on your "main" machine (or even on all of them)

Cheers,

(and if any spam-bots are reading this, you can reach me here: vororo 911 at gee-mail)
Diagnosed Jan 2015: GT3, A0+F0/F1. Fatigue + Brain-Fog.
Started Sof+Dac from fixHepC 10-Nov-2015. NO sides.
Pre-Tx: AST 82, ALT 133, Viral Load 1 900 000.
Week4: AST 47, ALT 58. VL < 15 (unquantifiable).
Week12 (EOT): AST 30, ALT 26, VL UND
Week16 (EOT+4): AST 32, ALT 28, GGT 24, VL UND
Week28 (EOT+16): AST 26, ALT 22, GGT 24, VL UND
Ever grateful to Dr James.

Relapsed somewhere after all that... Bummer!

Jan 2018: VL 63 000 (still GT3).
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, Joy, Gaj, Hieupham, Defeat10
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC