Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

HCV treatment Centres in WA? 8 years 4 months ago #2141

Can anyone direct me to any clinics of Doctors using genericss to treat Hep C in Perth? I have had HCV for 10 years and want to be treated.

HCV treatment Centres in WA? 8 years 4 months ago #2160

Hi Cuthbert.To the best of my knowledge the only way to obtain the new generic DAAs is to either import them yourself from China ,India or Bangladesh,or travel to the said countries and pick up youself,or to go through the FixHepC buyers club.If you pick up or import yourself then testing is your responsibility where as if you use the buyers club everything is done for you at a similar price.Time line for using the buyers club to obtain the generic DAAs is about 4 weeks after the buyers club has recieved your current prescription,authorisation agreement and money.Good luck with your quest. Davo

HCV treatment Centres in WA? 8 years 4 months ago #2166

• Chapel
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132
The Kingswood Pharmacy in Sydney is another supplier and you need a prescription, I suggest you set up a skype consultation with Dr Freeman at GP2U.com.au - Bookings are under `Learn' at the top. It helps if you already know your Hep C genotype.
M, 57, Live in Wellington,NZ.
Genotype 1a diagnosed in 2013.
Treating for the first time since October 31 with Buyers Club Sof/Led. Thanks so much guys. Minimal side effects apart from sore throat at the start..
Viral load 5.4m when treatment started, Undetected at 4 weeks, 8 weeks, End of Treatment and 12-weeks post EOT. Yay!

HCV treatment Centres in WA? 8 years 4 months ago #2191

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
Dr Richard Sallie is a gastroenterologist who has been involved with Hep C since it's discovery and assists patients with generics.

Dr RICHARD SALLIE MBBS MD PhD FRACP FACG
Suite 35, 95 Monash Avenue
Nedlands,
Western Australia
Telephone: 089-389-7101
Facsimile: 089-389-7103
YMMV
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC