Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Feedback to FIXHEPC (updates, corrections, etc) 7 years 10 months ago #17183

• rohcvfighter
  • rohcvfighter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Vindecat de HCV cu med. generice. Cured with generics HCV drugs.
  • Thank you received: 1594
I would like propose to use this thread or to ask the Fixhepc website/forum administrator to create a special area for this, so that each user has the opportunity to contribute with a feedback in case one notices that some information available on this forum became outdated or if some text has errors (usually they are typing errors).

This proposal takes into account that in time, the information that was once valid becomes outdated because in between other new information is made available, so having the fixhepc updated might be a good idea.
In fiecare an HCV ucide peste 500000 oameni.Medicamentele generice pentru hepatita C functioneaza. Nu deveni statistica! Cauta pe Google “medicamente generice pentru hepatita C”.
HCV kills more than 500000 people every year. HCV generic drugs work. Don't become a statistic.
By sharing this Youtube video you might save someone’s life!
My TX: HEPCVIR-L[generic Harvoni]-India
SVR52 achieved

Feedback to FIXHEPC (updates, corrections, etc) 7 years 10 months ago #17185

• rohcvfighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
A correction proposal:
fixhepc.com/getting-treated/genotype-spe...-hepc-treaments.html specifies HPV in 2 places. Probably HCV was intended.

There are 6 different genotypes of Hepatitis C. Genotypes refer to the nature of Hepatitis C Virus or HPV. Because the virus that is infesting your liver can be of 6 different kinds, there are medication that are best used for each specific HPV type.
In fiecare an HCV ucide peste 500000 oameni.Medicamentele generice pentru hepatita C functioneaza. Nu deveni statistica! Cauta pe Google “medicamente generice pentru hepatita C”.
HCV kills more than 500000 people every year. HCV generic drugs work. Don't become a statistic.
SVR52 achieved

Feedback to FIXHEPC (updates, corrections, etc) 7 years 8 months ago #20034

• rohcvfighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Proposal to update the web page for Beacon Pharmaceuticals:
- it seems that the link beacon-pharma.com (present on various posts on the forum) is no longer reachable - when trying to visit it a message "This account is suspended" is shown.

@admin: Would it be possible to replace or to update it with the current webpage being valid?

Cheers,
RHF
SVR52 achieved
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai, Gaj, fitz

Feedback to FIXHEPC (updates, corrections, etc) 7 years 8 months ago #20047

• Gaj
  • Optimist :-)
  • Thank you received: 3082
Thanks RHF, it appears that Beacon have changed their old internet web address. The current one is:

www.beaconpharma.com.bd
G3a since '78 - Dx '12 - F4 (2xHCC)
24wk Tx - PEG/Riba/Dac 2013 relapsed
24wk Tx - Generic Sof/Dac/Riba 2015/16 relapsed
16wk Tx - 12/01/17 -> 03/05/17 NS3/NS5a + Generic Sof
SVR7 - 22/06/17 UND
SRV12 - 27/07/17 UND
SVR24 - 26/10/17 UND
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: fitz

Feedback to FIXHEPC (updates, corrections, etc) 7 years 8 months ago #20742

• rohcvfighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
This messgae is intended for the website administrators responsible for the blog area:
Regarding the last blog about the article written by dr. Freeman and published in Liver International, I noticed there are quite a lot of comments from people trying to advertise about topics not being related to HCV (e.g. herbal medicines, herpes, names of people who might be doctors or wizzards,etc.). As such comments do not bring any kind of value to people interested in the field of HCV, I would think that removing those not-useful comments would be a good ideea.

Cheers,
RHF
SVR52 achieved
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, fretboard

Feedback to FIXHEPC (updates, corrections, etc) 7 years 8 months ago #20743

Thank you. These comments have been removed and comments have been disabled. It's not a moderated area so that seemed a simple perma fix.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, rohcvfighter
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC