Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Different CAS numbers for Daclatasvir and Ledipasvir 8 years 1 week ago #13298

Is there a preferred formula in these compounds, I found 7 different CAS numbers for Ledipasvir and 5 for Daclatasvir ????

Different CAS numbers for Daclatasvir and Ledipasvir 8 years 1 week ago #13325

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
It sounds like you are contemplating getting API direct from somewhere.

Please be aware there is a lot to know that you probably don't, but to answer the question directly you are looking for:

Sofosbuvir CAS 1190307-88-0
Daclatasvir 2HCl CAS 1009119-65-6
Ledipasvir Acetone CAS 1441674-54-9

Please note that Sofosbuvir is free base so dose is 400 mg and 34g of API is required for 12 weeks

Daclatasvir is the 2 HCl (2 hydrochrloride) salt and requires 66 mg of API to deliver 60 mg of Daclatasvir and 5.6g of API is required for 12 weeks.

Ledipasvir acetone requires 96 mg of the API to deliver 90 mg of Ledipasvir and 8.1g of API is required for 12 weeks.

Special measures need to be taken to increase the solubility of Ledipasvir. Unless you understand this you would be best off to use Sofosbuvir and Daclatasvir - it's cheaper and in our testing equally effective in GT1 as well as being pan-genotypic.
YMMV
The following user(s) said Thank You: tweakmax, LondonGirl, mgalbrai, Matt-Kenney-google

Different CAS numbers for Daclatasvir and Ledipasvir 8 years 1 week ago #13354

Thanks so much for the reply, this is an awesome site and the efforts of all involved are greatly appreciated by so many.
Yes, I am working on an angle to get API from China, I am early in the game so I don't have anything to contribute yet.
I'm a 58yr old Canadian with type 1a for over 40 yrs now so its time, my doctor won't give me any love so I will have to go elsewhere to to get help. There are financial aid programs in Canada for the poor but if your middle class your SOL and the financial aid process is way more arduous than the roads good people like yourself are paving.
Regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: splitdog, Matt-Kenney-google

Different CAS numbers for Daclatasvir and Ledipasvir 8 years 1 week ago #13355

• Chapel
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132
Hi Kimko, I see from this link that it would be much easier to import generic meds with the support of a doctor or pharmacist:
www.fedex.com/ca_english/international/r...riptionreminder.html

Maybe FixHepC can get a supply to you or put you on to a friendly Canadian doctor, otherwise Beijing Mesochem seems to be the big trusted name in API deliveries.
M, 57, Live in Wellington,NZ.
Genotype 1a diagnosed in 2013.
Treating for the first time since October 31 with Buyers Club Sof/Led. Thanks so much guys. Minimal side effects apart from sore throat at the start..
Viral load 5.4m when treatment started, Undetected at 4 weeks, 8 weeks, End of Treatment and 12-weeks post EOT. Yay!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai, Matt-Kenney-google

Different CAS numbers for Daclatasvir and Ledipasvir 8 years 6 days ago #13356

Importation into the U.S. is simple. A prescription is needed in most cases. Not with Mesochem though. Have you contacted GP2U?
REDEMPTION would probably ship to Canada. The folks at GP2U can say for sure.
Do you have friends or relatives in the U.S.
A timely visit might be an option.
m
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
forums.delphiforums.com/generichcvtx

G 1a F-1
Started tx 10/23/15 (Meso sof & led) ALT 48 AST 28 v/l 1.6 mil
11/17/15 4 wk lab ALT 17 AST 16 <15
11/18/15 Started Harvoni
12/16/15 8 wk lab ALT: 15 AST: 13 V/l UND
1/14/16 Fin. Tx
7/07/16 UND SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matt-Kenney-google

Different CAS numbers for Daclatasvir and Ledipasvir 8 years 6 days ago #13361

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
Canada allows medication for clinical trials to be imported. REDEMPTION is a clinical trial.
YMMV
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai, Matt-Kenney-google

Different CAS numbers for Daclatasvir and Ledipasvir 7 years 11 months ago #15246

Canada allows importation of drugs that are already approved for use in Canada under personal importation regulations for unsponsored foreign clinical trials. Redemption is an unsponsored foreign clinical trial. It is important that the trial be unsponsored because otherwise much paperwork is required. The Redemption trial drugs are already approved for use in Canada. All personal importation regulations apply which means the drugs may not arrive via mail or courier however Health Canada may allow them in using their discretion. In my case the method of delivery was not mentioned and delivery by FedEx was not an issue. :) Formal proof of entry into the trial may be required.
Will
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vororo, Matt-Kenney-google
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC