Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to FixHepC
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New here 5 years 9 months ago #26665

Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself and say that I'm glad a place like this exists and I take comfort reading the posts on here. I made a post with my circumstances here if anyone can check it out I would appreciate it

fixhepc.com/forum/gt3/1905-can-someone-a...inished-mavyret.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: coral, hanknassi, Mar

New here 5 years 9 months ago #26666

• Mar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 767
Hello James, welcome to the forum. You've come to the right place to learn about treatment options for Hepatitis C, many very experienced people frequent this forum. Hopefully the treatment course that you just finished cured you. DAAs are very effective and I think that you're too pessimistic. You will not know the final result however before a test is administered 12 weeks after finishing treatment. In the unlikely event your treatment failed, re-treatment is entirely possible. Dr James Freeman (the doctor in the welcome video on the home page) is a world renowned Hepatitis C expert, and has a lot of experience in treating patients whose treatment had failed, I'm sure he will be able to help. Best of luck to you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: coral, hanknassi, James_mc85

New here 5 years 9 months ago #26667

I'm a glass half empty guy :P

I know its premature, i'm just paranoid because of the dark urine and worrying that frequent saunas may have affected the Mavyret

Thanks for replying to me
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, hanknassi, Mar
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC