Having just read another post from someone about to take the wrong dose.....
The required API weights (per dose) are:
- Sofosbuvir - 400 mg (to provision 400 mg sofosbuvir free base)
- Ledipasvir acetone - 96 mg (to provision 90 mg ledipasvir free base)
- Daclatasvir 2HCl - 66 mg (to provision 60 mg daclatasvir free base)
The required API weights (per 12 weeks) are:
- 34g Sofosbuvir
- 8.1g Ledipasvir acetone and
- 5.6 g Daclatasvir 2HCl
Please follow the instructions above. If you don't understand the instructions above follow them anyway. If that's not clear read it again.
The attached spreadsheet contains the correct CAS numbers for these medications.
If you are sourcing APIs directly
- get exactly the CAS numbers specified
- get the total weight specified (x2 for 24 weeks treatment)
- dose exactly as specified
No Ledipasvir is NOT the same as Ledipasvir acetone, that's why it has a different CAS number.
No Daclatasvir is NOT the same as Daclatasvir 2 hydrochloride (2HCl), that's why it has a different CAS number.
Not Simeprevir is NOT the same as Simeprevir Sodium, that's why it has a different CAS number.
If asked you want Sofosbuvir polymorph Form I if you want the original trial form that is more bioavailable, or Form II (also called 6) if you want what Gilead swapped it out for during commercialisation. It's not a huge deal but go for Form I, it's better.