please take note of my experience so far:
1) i am a recovering drug addict, heroin. clean now over 12 years. a fellow member told about the Hep C Trust here in london
2) i spoke to their helpline and they referred me to fixhepc. i registered and started reading all posts. i had lots of doubts on the bona fide of people. regardless of this i followed their advices (in the process gor some nasty messages from some indian producers/suppliers)
3) i knew my london doctor would have never written me a DAA script and therefore I booked an appointment with monkmed. before it i got hold of my blood results, viral load and all info needed. my doctor very helpful as well
4) had a phone appointment with doctor debasis. extremely nice man, poilite and professional. monkmed has a great little website where i booked date and paid online. they even sent me reminder of the appointment. all very well done
5) i spoke to tim several times, over the web. always ready to answer my queries
6) i got the money requested to buy three bottles of HEPCVIR L and made a bank transfer
7) this morning at 8am Fed Ex delivered my three bottles, an indian driver, which I took as a good omen
i took my first pill and went to train at the gym
tim and dr debasis wrote to me and tried calling me but line was very bad. hey were both enquiring about meds reception.
so far, and it is very early days, i couldn't be happier with the service i have received.
i am worried about the side effects and I hope i will be able to make it through. i have a tendency to make mountains out of mole hills so i am positive.
thank you again to all of you.