Gaj wrote: Gained about 3kg. Didn't need it but with extra exercise most has been converted to muscle. So need to start practising restraint.
I actually have changed shape somewhat from a pear to at least the shoulders being wider then my belly.
Funny about the having a new romance with exercise. I find that when I get up in the morning I actually want to stay up rather then have breakfast and go back to bed.
I have it in the back of my mind now that having a heart attack in the gym will finish me off long before the virus ever gets a chance to.
If that is the case, and all jokes aside, let her rip.
GT3a 1990 Failed Inter 1998, comb in 2000. HCC 2012
Started 24/52 Sof/Dac 27th October 2015.
1. Bloods 2 October 2015: AST - 165 (20-40), ALT - 265 (5-40), GGT 189 (5-50)
2, Bloods 20 November 2015: ALT etc normal; VL 19
3. Bloods 8 January 2016: AST - 40, ALT - 59, GGT 48 VL RNA UND
4. EOT 12 April 2016 - blood tests: all is well, CT scan: okay
5. AFP 11 June 2016: 4 ref< 11
6. VL July 2016: DET
7. Oct16 start treat - June17 UND
8. Jun 18, lfts okay, platelets a bit low.