emo script for 12 or 24 ?

More
6 years 10 months ago #1068

Hi I just wondered about my script amount as it looks like I have been given a repeat script or a double amount which would cover 24 weeks and not just the 12 weeks which is what i thought I would need. How do you know if you neeed 12 or 24 weeks? And have I been sent a 2nd script just in case I need to go to 24 weeks? At what point in treatment would someone need to make the decision to buy the extra 12 weeks worth of treatment. Also what if you are going through treatment and then realise you are going to need that extra 12 weeks and the supply is getting harder to get and longer waiting as the crowds must be growing? Could someone find themselves in the situation where their timing makes it impossible to complete a 24 week course if they havent purchased this amount from the get go. Sorry for all the ?? But just having an anxious thought about this. Thank you.


Geno1a 35years fibrosis 2 or 3 different results from different hospitals ??
24weeks mesochem sof/led as unsure of fibrosis status.
currently UND. No bad side effects
Have svr12 ... waiting for svr 24
I now have SVR 36 weeks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #1069

I was thinking the same the other day
When u have to take that decision ?

The following user(s) said Thank You: poodle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #1121

Hi would anybody be able to enlighten me on the question of access of a 2nd course of 12 weeks if its needed ? Just would like to be informed just in case Its needed. Thank you.


Geno1a 35years fibrosis 2 or 3 different results from different hospitals ??
24weeks mesochem sof/led as unsure of fibrosis status.
currently UND. No bad side effects
Have svr12 ... waiting for svr 24
I now have SVR 36 weeks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #1131

Without knowing your precise details, or what you're taking (? +/- Riba) here are the rules of thumb:

  • If you are < F4 12 weeks should do
  • If you are F4 then 12 weeks + Riba might do
  • If you are F4 then 24 weeks of Sof/Led (GT1) of Sof/Dac (GT1-6) is guideline compliant.

Please check our Genotype Specific Treatments page.


YMMV
The following user(s) said Thank You: poodle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC

Back to Top