Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Emilio's Place 7 years 9 months ago #19461

• emilio
  • emilio's Avatar Topic Author
  • In the field of opportunity its ploughing time
  • Thank you received: 475
Hi Everyone

Been a while, just wanted to say hi to the family and welcome all of the new forum members. I have my 24 week EOT on 6 August, here's hoping I don't freeze to death before then. 6.5 deg cel here atm with a wind chill factor of -10000 lol. I needn't complain though as I look down toward Hobart on the map. Em
Geno 1b F2/3 snce early 80s. Treated in 2008_9 for 63 weeks on INF/Riba. Commence Sof/Dac on 6 October 2015 and completed 18 weeks of tx. UND at 4-6 weeks, UND at EOT, SVR 2, SVR 6 and SVR 12 on 6 May 2016.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klhilde, coral, mgalbrai, Gaj, Lynne-Francis-facebook, beaches, Hieupham, fitz

Emilio's Place 7 years 9 months ago #19466

Good luck Em. I'm hearing you with the cold weather.......3.5 degrees on my way to work this morning and hasn't reached over 8 degrees so far today. Wind chill is way below freezing! Even dragged out hubby's big woolly coat to wear to work this morning. Not the best fashion statement but at least it kept me warm :)
Lives in Bendigo, Victoria
No prior treatment Genotype 1b Fibroscan 0 (only showed a bit of a fatty liver) Diagnosed in February 2015 Currently on my last week of treatment taking led/sof Last LFT normal
Insomnia the only side effect
Undetected at 4 weeks
SVR4 - undetected - all bloods good and GP very happy
SVR12 bloods to be done at end of April 2016
SVR12 - undetected!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: fitz

Emilio's Place 7 years 9 months ago #19475

I will trade...
It's 104 (40c) in the shade here.
but its humid.....
m
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
forums.delphiforums.com/generichcvtx

G 1a F-1
Started tx 10/23/15 (Meso sof & led) ALT 48 AST 28 v/l 1.6 mil
11/17/15 4 wk lab ALT 17 AST 16 <15
11/18/15 Started Harvoni
12/16/15 8 wk lab ALT: 15 AST: 13 V/l UND
1/14/16 Fin. Tx
7/07/16 UND SVR 24

Emilio's Place 7 years 9 months ago #19477

• cheese
  • Thank you received: 244
Emilio very happy for you mate, :+1: #flower

just looking at your test results gave me the goosebumps, all the best in your new life... #love

As for my friends down under complaining about cold weather in the winter, Please come visit Boston in February #flower #flower

You know I love you all #flower #flower
GT 1a
VL 4.9M
F0-1
Since Late 60's
Meds Cipla SOF/LED
Start June 7, 2016
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lynne-Francis-facebook, fitz

Emilio's Place 7 years 9 months ago #19547

• CJ
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 419
Hey Em, good luck! :)

It's so cold up here in Sydney too!!

Some days only 15....that's too cold for me

..but Tassy.... freezing :ohmy: :ohmy:

Cindi x
J the young dragon slayer is:
HepC 1a since birth
Male aged 15
VL 2000000
Started Twinvir/ 10-11-15-then Sof/led.
NO sides so far !
after one week VL : 37
after 4 wks VL : UND !
EOT 2/2/16 UND.!
4 wks. post tx results....pending....
7/3/16 VL result : 4 week post tx: SVR !
12 weeks SVR !
24 wks SVR yeeaa!!

Emilio's Place 7 years 9 months ago #19548

• CJ
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hi Mike,

Wow, Arkansas is soooo hot!

I like Spring here in Oz, warm days (in 20's) & cool(ish) nights
Well, here in NSW anyway, the more south you go, the colder it gets!

Hope you have a swimming pool, or access to one! 40 is frying weather :ohmy:

Cindi xo
HepC 1a since birth
Male aged 15
VL 2000000
NO sides so far !
EOT 2/2/16 UND.!
12 weeks SVR !
24 wks SVR yeeaa!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai, fitz

Emilio's Place 6 years 11 months ago #24393

• emilio
Hi Everyone

It's been a long time since I have posted on here, I do apologise, however just getting back to normality, working hard and planning some extended leave in July this year.

In my last post I mentioned that I was about to have my EOT week 24 testing done, however, I put this off big time and I've only just had it done, so EOT week 15/16 months is all clear and definitely cured I'd reckon.

So great to catch up with new people from all over the world accessing tx but very disappointing to think that there is still no free access for a lot of people around the world.

I'm looking forward to catching up with old friends from the forum and anticipate that most have moved on and are cured. I will stick around for a while to catch up. I'm planning a 6 month trip to the tropics, Northern Territory, North Queensland etc in July and can't wait to do this trip. Prior to tx I don't think I would have had the energy to complete a journey like this and therefore just so very grateful to James and the crew. Emi
Geno 1b F2/3 snce early 80s. Treated in 2008_9 for 63 weeks on INF/Riba. Commence Sof/Dac on 6 October 2015 and completed 18 weeks of tx. UND at 4-6 weeks, UND at EOT, SVR 2, SVR 6 and SVR 12 on 6 May 2016.

Emilio's Place 6 years 11 months ago #24394

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
Hi Emilio,

Great to see you passing through!

As I recall you were the first patient here to breach anonymity and actually show your face.

It seems a bit more normal now, but at the time, I went #woohoo! here's a bloke with cojones.

Thanks for all the assistance you provided back in the early days when we were all making it up as we went along.

It's come a fair way since then, and a couple of weeks ago we presented to EASL again - after Merck and before Gilead with their new 6-12 yo study. It turned out pretty good in the end.

fixhepc.com/blog/item/79-easl-2017-generics-results.html
YMMV
The following user(s) said Thank You: emilio, klhilde, Life, coral, Lynne-Francis-facebook, re_roll

Emilio's Place 6 years 11 months ago #24402

• CJ
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hi Emi,

Its also been a long time since I've posted, but want to say how HAPPY I am to see you are all completely cured!! :cheer:

You were always such a support, I'm glad to hear you're so much better.

All's good here too,My son J is cured & in excellent health!

Have fun on your trip :+1:

Love Cindi x #love
HepC 1a since birth
Male aged 15
VL 2000000
NO sides so far !
EOT 2/2/16 UND.!
12 weeks SVR !
24 wks SVR yeeaa!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, Paul-Jarman-facebook, Hazel

Emilio's Place 6 years 11 months ago #24404

• emilio
Thanks James and CJ

James, that is solid data and justification for your vision and tunnelled vision on providing a world wide cure. I see my tx buddy PJ is 6 months cured after a long haul of tx, I'm so happy for him. CJ, 2 x cure for you guys and I'm so pleased for you and J, I did follow your journey back then. Love Em
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, Gaj

Emilio's Place 6 years 11 months ago #24407

• 2b
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 495
EM!!!! good to hear from you Mate! I think about you often, wondering how you're doing down there...really good to hear all is well with you.
i got tested a month ago again, still all clear, it will be coming up on 2 full years from when I saw you down there in november and drove out to the pharmacy to pick up my medicine prescribed by the good Doctor.

How far north are you going to go on your trip? best wishes as always and THANK YOU for your hospitality and good company during my all too brief stay in your lovely country....don't get me started on what has happened here of late...you know to what orange pestilence I refer to of course....best wishes, safe travels,
GT 2b; since 80's, no prior tx, sofosbuvir and daclatasvir compounded from API's at Kingswood Pharmacy in Sydney, started tx nov 6,2015, undetected at 4 wks, UND at 8 weeks, UND at 1 week after EOT, UND at 4 weeks after EOT and UND at 8 weeks after EOT. " I feel GOOD!! I knew that I WOULD!"
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral

Emilio's Place 6 years 11 months ago #24408

• emilio
Wow 2 years 2b that has flown by hey! We will be travelling all the way to Cape York down and snake across the Gulf of Carpentaria, Kakadu, Darwin, Arnhem Land, the Kimberley's, Broome etc. Places that a lot of Australian's bypass for cheap south-east Asian holidays but I love Northern Australia's tropical remoteness and the people. Talk soon mate! Em
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames

Emilio's Place 6 years 11 months ago #24424

Hi Em So glad to hear you are well. Enjoy your trip up North (I hate heat and humidity so tend to go to cooler places when I do a trip). All good here in Bendigo (albeit bloody cold!!!) I am keeping well and of course am ever grateful to James and his team. I don't post often but do visit the Forum regularly.

Cheers Lynne
Lives in Bendigo, Victoria
No prior treatment Genotype 1b Fibroscan 0 (only showed a bit of a fatty liver) Diagnosed in February 2015 Currently on my last week of treatment taking led/sof Last LFT normal
Insomnia the only side effect
Undetected at 4 weeks
SVR4 - undetected - all bloods good and GP very happy
SVR12 bloods to be done at end of April 2016
SVR12 - undetected!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, Gaj

Emilio's Place 6 years 11 months ago #24447

• coral
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1812
Hi Emilio,

It's good to see your smiling face again. Your posts were some of the first I read when I joined the forum and were such a big help in those early days. I'm really happy that things are going so well for you. I am coming up to SVR12 and things are looking good. It took me a couple of goes (I had tough little critters) but it looks like I might just have it beaten this time.

I spent a lot of years in the north of Australia and it is a fantastic place. Happy traveling Em. #flower
G1a probably early 1980's, Biopsy F1(2010), F2-F3(2015). VL 5+mill; 2+mill (2014) Tx naive. Accessed Sof/Led through Dr Freeman at GP2U and Buyers Club (lifesavers!!!)
Commenced tx 12/11/15. 9 wk: VL <15 Detected but LFT = Normal 12 week results: UND (Yay!) Due to slow response commenced Sof/Dac 4 Feb for 12 weeks. EOT @ 24 weeks 27 April 2016. (With thanks to Dr Freeman et al). SVR11 result: VL 1,950,000. It's back!
New tx 030916 (Viekira Pak, Solvadi, Ribavirin UND @ 111116. EOT 170217.
SVR12 and SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, Lynne-Francis-facebook, Hazel
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC