"We like Texans in Arkansas. They give us someone to argue with. They feel everything is bigger in Texas and I mean EVERYTHING! They send all their kids to college here because it costs half as much, even with out of state tuition, and they can take up two parking slots at WalMart so nobody will scratch their Beemer. There are also a few cows around for them to look at so they won't get too homesick and our women are prettier and dogs smarter."
This sounds like Australians in the State of New South Wales talking about Victorians, or Victorians talking about South Australians!
I thought it was only us in the (still) colonies that talked that way.
Great stuff - you sure your not an Aussie?
GT3a 1990 Failed Inter 1998, comb in 2000. HCC 2012
Started 24/52 Sof/Dac 27th October 2015.
1. Bloods 2 October 2015: AST - 165 (20-40), ALT - 265 (5-40), GGT 189 (5-50)
2, Bloods 20 November 2015: ALT etc normal; VL 19
3. Bloods 8 January 2016: AST - 40, ALT - 59, GGT 48 VL RNA UND
4. EOT 12 April 2016 - blood tests: all is well, CT scan: okay
5. AFP 11 June 2016: 4 ref< 11
6. VL July 2016: DET
7. Oct16 start treat - June17 UND
8. Jun 18, lfts okay, platelets a bit low.
wait a second.......hmmmmmmm ..,
Nope, I'm an Arkansan. The slop bucket's empty, the spittoon full and the cupboard bare. The house has air in one tire, two are flat and Darrell, or my other brother Darrell, borrowed the last one so he could move the still.