What exactly is chronic HCV? In a nutshell, it refers to ongoing inflammation of your liver. But it can lead to symptoms throughout your body. Over time, living with this condition can cause your body to be especially vulnerable to serious health complications. Here is a great infographic from Healthline about the effects of Hepatitis C on your body.
Wednesday, 20 September 2017 01:52
The Effects of Hepatitis C on Your BodyWritten by Super User
Published in Blogs
Latest from Super User
- We can all make a difference...
- Sofosbuvir+Daclatasvir results shine - bad news for Epclusa and Maviret?
- What happens when you finish your Hep C treatment?
- 71% decrease in cancer rate for Hep C patients with SVR
- Pharmaniaga, Pharco and DNDi Sign Agreement to Provide Affordable Hepatitis C Treatment in Malaysia