I read the Hepatitis C Drugs: Is Next Generation the Last Generation article and felt good.
I read the Letter to Gilead Sciences on attempts to remove generic sofosbuvir from Ukraine and felt pissed off.
I read the Effective Antiviral Treatment Reduces Fatigue in People with Hepatitis C and felt validated now that my old friend fatigue is back with a vengeance following treatment failure.
I can cope with 3. and feel good in regard to 1., but still don’t understand (referring to 2.) why some people in this world do not get to a point where they have had enough to eat from the riches of the world, and put their knife and fork down, and leave the table.
GT3a 1990 Failed Inter 1998, comb in 2000. HCC 2012
Started 24/52 Sof/Dac 27th October 2015.
1. Bloods 2 October 2015: AST - 165 (20-40), ALT - 265 (5-40), GGT 189 (5-50)
2, Bloods 20 November 2015: ALT etc normal; VL 19
3. Bloods 8 January 2016: AST - 40, ALT - 59, GGT 48 VL RNA UND
4. EOT 12 April 2016 - blood tests: all is well, CT scan: okay
5. AFP 11 June 2016: 4 ref< 11
6. VL July 2016: DET
7. Oct16 start treat - June17 UND
8. Jun 18, lfts okay, platelets a bit low.