Saw the specialist this week and back in the race again popping pills from Monday next week.
I have been following many posts about SVR 12 and 24, and UND at EOT, but quietly in doing so. Must be a symptom for me to go all quiet after finding HepC is detected again.
Often thought I should be making congratulation type comments but have left doing this to the usual suspects on this forum. It is interesting for me the difference it made seeing others pull through though, like even though my little part of the world had turned to shit, there was still something good happening.
Fitz said: "We're all here in your corner!" and I have always felt that even having Hep C has it's redeeming points - meeting lots of people willing to support each other.
GT3a 1990 Failed Inter 1998, comb in 2000. HCC 2012
Started 24/52 Sof/Dac 27th October 2015.
1. Bloods 2 October 2015: AST - 165 (20-40), ALT - 265 (5-40), GGT 189 (5-50)
2, Bloods 20 November 2015: ALT etc normal; VL 19
3. Bloods 8 January 2016: AST - 40, ALT - 59, GGT 48 VL RNA UND
4. EOT 12 April 2016 - blood tests: all is well, CT scan: okay
5. AFP 11 June 2016: 4 ref< 11
6. VL July 2016: DET
7. Oct16 start treat - June17 UND
8. Jun 18, lfts okay, platelets a bit low.