My take on her, from a person in the Bible Belt in a small southern state:
* She is narrow minded and set in her ways
* She takes her moderator title very seriously and it has become the main focus in her life
* She is a fundamentalist Christian and feels she is doing God's bidding
* She is either senile, not very smart or both
* She views forum members as her flock and guards them against evil spammers and people she doesn't agree with
I have relatives who believe that carrying a baby to term, even if having the baby will kill the mother, is better than getting an abortion. Hard to believe.
She is cut from the same cloth.
Impossible to reason with because her worldview is just so messed up.
A person like that in a position of power-any level of power- over other people is dangerous.
Delphi should shut down that forum ot get rid if her.
Not helping is one thing. Actively causing harm by censoring fact is simply unacceptable for a venue like Delphi.